1.Lie on the Flat Bench, barbell at arms’ length above shoulders, reverse grip, hands 16″ apart.
2.Lower bar until it touches 1″ below nipples.
1.Wrap a towel, or rope, around low pulley handle.
2.Hold ends with both hands and turn away from machine so arms can support weights through full range of motion.
3.Straighten arms overhead above shoulders.
4.Lower arms in semicircular motion behind head until forearms touch biceps.
5.Press back to starting position.
6.Upper arms must remain close to head.
7.Inhale down, exhale up.
Easy level Exercise of the day
Standing Towel Triceps Curl (Triceps)
1. Hold one end of towel, or rope, with both hands.
1.Hold Dumbbell with both hands, Raise overhead to arms length.
2.Stand erect, head up, Feet 16″ apart.
3.Rotate hands while raising dumbbell rest in palms, thumbs
4.Keep upper arms close to head
5. Lower dumbbell in semicircular motion behind head until forearms touch biceps.
1.Lie on the bench, feet flat on floor.
2. Hold barbell about 6″ wider than shoulder width.
3. Lower bar to chest about 1″ below nipples.
4. Riase bar to arms length.
6. Lower weight with complete control, making definite pause at chest.
8. Do not raise hips off bench