1.Start with a wide grip on the bar, using an overhand or hook grip. The feet must be directly beneath the hips with the feet turned out. Your knees should be slightly bent, and the torso inclined forward. The spine should be fully extended and the head facing forward. The bar should be at the hips. This will be your starting position.
2.Aggressively extend with the legs as well as hips. At peak extension, shrug the shoulder muscles and enable the elbows to flex to the side.
3.While you move your feet in to the receiving position, vigorously draw yourself under the bar as you raise the bar overhead. Receive the bar along with your body as low as possible and the arms completely extended overhead.
4.Get back to a standing posture with the weight overhead. Follow by simply returning the weight towards the floor under control.
1. Place Barbell on floor in front of you.
2. Keep feet about 16″ apart.
3. Step close to bar until shins are nearly touching it.
4. Hold bar with hands 24″ apart.
5. Bend legs until upper thighs are nearly parallel to floor.
6. Keep head up, back straight and at 45degree angle.
7. Stand erect, pull bar to shoulders.
8. Flip bar over and back until it rests on upper chest.
9. Lower bar to floor.
10. Inhale up,exhale down.