1.Lie on the Flat Bench, barbell at arms’ length above shoulders, reverse grip, hands 16″ apart.
2.Lower bar until it touches 1″ below nipples.
1. Lie on decline bench.
2.Hold Barbell about 6″ wider shoulder width.
3.Lower bar to chest to chest about 3″ below nipples.
4.Raise bar to arms’ length.
5.Keep elbows out, chest high.
6.Lower weight with complete control, making definite pause at chest.
*KEEP IN MIND never bounce the bar off your chest you will bruise your sternum and you are not getting the benefits of the lift by bouncing off your chest
1.Lie across bench, upper back supporting torso.
2.Have Head off bench, hanging down.
Exercise of the Day: Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover (Pectorals and Rib cage)
1. Lie on bench, Head over end feet flat on floor.
2. Hold dumbbell in each hand at sides of chest in line with nipples.
3 Keep elbows in at all times.
4. Lower weig
1.Lie on the bench, feet flat on floor.
2. Hold barbell about 6″ wider than shoulder width.
3. Lower bar to chest about 1″ below nipples.
4. Riase bar to arms length.
6. Lower weight with complete control, making definite pause at chest.
8. Do not raise hips off bench