- 1.5 pounds ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp. minced jalapeño pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 finely diced red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into medium-sized meatballs.
- Set meatballs in a baking dish.
- Place dish in oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Top with added salsa.
Amount per meatball
Total Fat1.7 g
Total Carb7.2 g