Helps in a Flexibility, and Strength of the Hips and Lower Legs
- Stand erect, arms are either crossed over your chest or like the picture Forward
- Head up, Back Straight , Feet 16″ apart.
- Squat until the top of your thigh is parallel to floor
- Keep head up, back straight, knees slightly out.
- Return to your starting position
- Inhale down , exhale up
- Can also be done with close or wide stance
- If it is hard to get parallel to the floor point your toes 45 degrees out this will help with a lack of flexibility in your hip flexers