Standard Bent Over One Arm Long Bar Rowing
Working Muscles-Upper Back and Lats
- Place empty barbell bar in a corner or against something.
- Put weights on other end of bar.
- Straddle bar and bend forward until torso is parallel to floor
- Keep knees slightly bent.
- Grasp bar just behind plates with left hand.
- Place right hand on right knee.
- Pull bar straight up, elbow in, until plates touch chest.
- Lower bar to starting position.
- Inhale up, Exhale down.
- Do not let plates touch floor during exercise.
- Keep Back Straight.
- Reverse position and repeat with right arm.