This is part of the body that gets neglected the most the neck.
To go along with yesterdays exercise with a partner and a towel
Lying Flat Bench Buddy – System Neck Resistance
2. Have training partner place towel over your head to keep from slipping.
3.Partner stands in front with both hands on back of your head.
4. Raise head up as high as possible.
5. Partner provides even resistance with hands as head is raised
6. Partner then smoothly and evenly pushes head down to comfortable position.
7. Resist with Neck Muscles.
8. Do prescribed number of reps.
9. Then lie on your back on bench, top of shoulders even with bench.
10. Do same up and down movements with partner’s hands on your forehead.
11. Shift to right side and repeat movements.
12. Shift to left side and repeat.
13. DO NOT LET PARTNER PUSH OR PULL HEAD FAR ENOUGH TO CAUSE DISCOMFORT.