Exercise of the Day : Front Squats Medium Stance ( Upper Thighs)
1. Place barbell on upper chest, resting on front deltoids and upper thorax.
2. Place right hand on bar even with left deltoid(shoulder), left hand on bar even with right del
3. Keep upper arms slightly above parallel to keep bar from sliding.
4. Head up, back straight, Feet about 16″ apart.
5. Squat until upper thighs are halfway parallel to floor
6. Head stays up, Back straight, knees slightly out.
7. Return to starting postion.
8. Inhale down, Exhale up.